Assuming we have college football this season, I decided to make my SEC football predictions. Keep in mind this is with no restrictions on whether teams are going to play out-of-conference teams. These are predictions based off their original schedule. Anyway, here they are!
- Florida (11-1, 7-1 SEC) Loss to Tennessee
- Tennessee (9-3, 6-2 SEC) Losses to Oklahoma, Alabama, and Georgia
- Georgia (9-3, 5-3 SEC) Losses to Alabama, Auburn, and Florida
- Kentucky (7-5, 3-5 SEC) Losses to Florida, Auburn, Tennessee, Mississippi State, and Georgia
- South Carolina (5-7, 2-6 SEC) Losses to Kentucky, Florida, Tennessee, Texas A&M, Georgia, and LSU, and Clemson
- Missouri (5-7, 2-6 SEC) Losses to South Carolina, Tennessee, BYU, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi State, and Florida
- Vanderbilt (2-10, 0-8 SEC) Wins vs. Mercer and LA Tech
- Alabama (11-1, 7-1 SEC) Loss to Ole Miss
- Auburn (11-1, 7-1 SEC) Loss to Alabama
- LSU (9-3, 5-3 SEC) Losses to Florida, Alabama, and Auburn
- Texas A&M (9-3, 5-3 SEC) Losses to Auburn, LSU, and Alabama
- Ole Miss (8-4, 4-4 SEC) Losses to Auburn, LSU, Florida, and Texas A&M
- Mississippi State (6-6, 3-5 SEC) Losses to Tulane (sneaky good), Texas A&M, Alabama, LSU, Auburn, and Ole Miss
- Arkansas (3-9, 0-8 SEC) Wins vs. Nevada, Charleston Southern, and ULM
Thank you for reading! If you enjoyed, I would really appreciate it if you best place to buy Pregabalin subscribed! Simply put in your go now email address on the right hand side of the aller sur mon site computer screen and then go to your email and ici verify it! Also comment your opinions!