Assuming we have college football this season, I decided to make my SEC football predictions. Keep in mind this is with no restrictions on whether teams are going to play out-of-conference teams. These are predictions based off their original schedule. Anyway, here they are!
- Florida (11-1, 7-1 SEC) Loss to Tennessee
- Tennessee (9-3, 6-2 SEC) Losses to Oklahoma, Alabama, and Georgia
- Georgia (9-3, 5-3 SEC) Losses to Alabama, Auburn, and Florida
- Kentucky (7-5, 3-5 SEC) Losses to Florida, Auburn, Tennessee, Mississippi State, and Georgia
- South Carolina (5-7, 2-6 SEC) Losses to Kentucky, Florida, Tennessee, Texas A&M, Georgia, and LSU, and Clemson
- Missouri (5-7, 2-6 SEC) Losses to South Carolina, Tennessee, BYU, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi State, and Florida
- Vanderbilt (2-10, 0-8 SEC) Wins vs. Mercer and LA Tech
- Alabama (11-1, 7-1 SEC) Loss to Ole Miss
- Auburn (11-1, 7-1 SEC) Loss to Alabama
- LSU (9-3, 5-3 SEC) Losses to Florida, Alabama, and Auburn
- Texas A&M (9-3, 5-3 SEC) Losses to Auburn, LSU, and Alabama
- Ole Miss (8-4, 4-4 SEC) Losses to Auburn, LSU, Florida, and Texas A&M
- Mississippi State (6-6, 3-5 SEC) Losses to Tulane (sneaky good), Texas A&M, Alabama, LSU, Auburn, and Ole Miss
- Arkansas (3-9, 0-8 SEC) Wins vs. Nevada, Charleston Southern, and ULM
Thank you for reading! If you enjoyed, I would really appreciate it if you company website subscribed! Simply put in your http://kubasok.sk/category/snowsports-school email address on the right hand side of the dating sites for big women computer screen and then go to your email and free 55+ dating sites verify it! Also comment your opinions!